Here I’ve gathered the most common questions about social media and did my best to answer them with short and simple answers.
Social networking affects the way customers perceive a business’s brand. Before social networking became popular, most customers considered businesses to be impersonal entities. However, social media opened up a new level of dialogue between a business and its consumers. The consumers who connect with a business using social media influence the way other potential consumers perceive the business’s brand.
Social networking helps get the word out about your business. But even more important than the exposure, it provides you with the opportunity to grow relationships with your target audience.
Social media marketing can improve your business in the following ways:
- Increase brand recognition and loyalty.
- Provide more opportunities to convert with higher conversion rates.
- Social media marketing can increase inbound traffic and decrease marketing costs. According to Hubspot, 92% of marketers in 2014 claimed that social media marketing was important for their business, with 80% indicating their efforts increased traffic to their websites.
- Provide richer customer experiences
Creating a comprehensive strategy for social media marketing and outsourcing all work for all channels (with a minimum of two social networks) costs anywhere from $3,000-$20,000 per month, with the industry average settling between $4,000-$7,000 per month.
- Ask questions.
- Use images to tell stories.
- Provide an inside look at your company.
- Keep posts simple
Also published on Medium.