Are you interested in becoming Moikabi Post guest writer? Well, you’re in the right place.
We welcome all folks involved in the business, leadership, education and technology sectors to send applications. We ask that you use the form below to send your applications instead of sending us full articles. That way we can decide if you are a good fit before you spend a lot of time writing an article.
Benefits to Guest Writers
We offer the following benefits to guest writers on Moikabi Post:
- Your bio at the end of each post with a picture and up to two links of your choosing,
- The promotion of your post/article on our Moikabi Post social media channels will mention your name. Please remember to add your social media profiles/pages to your contributor profile.
- Guest writers will be considered and offered freelance and staff writer positions as time goes on.
Expectations of Guest Writers
We expect the following from guest writers:
- Create original content aimed at business leaders and entrepreneurs.
- If you’d like, you can re-post an excerpt of your article on your personal blog, but we ask you not republish the whole post.
- Respond to comments on your posts quickly (and of course be respectful)
- Many of our posts are under 800 words, but if it takes more to write a great post we’re open to it
Some Things We Look For
Here are a few things we look for in posts and story pitches:
- Concreteness – The more specific a pitch is, the better. Many of our favorite articles/posts use strong examples to illustrate each point.
- Clarity – We know you’re smart. But this isn’t a thesis. Your language should be clear and easily accessible.
- A New Take – We read a lot of online articles each day. We love coming across something fresh, or even a new take on a tired topic.
- Business and Entrepreneurship Focus – Our site is focused on providing value to businesses and entrepreneurs. We look for guest writers to tailor their content to our audience. If your pitch doesn’t have a business angle, we likely won’t respond. It’s nothing personal, but we get a lot of pitches and can only respond to the ones that are tailored to our readers.
Please first read the guide.