Since May 2017, I publish the Interesting Entrepreneur List in Africa. In its first month, the list has become an influential guide to the most interesting entrepreneurs in Africa.
Submissions have been open for the Africa Business Entrepreneur and Leader List since May 2017.
I am asking you, the reader to send entrepreneurs who are making the most dramatic impact in Africa today in manufacturing, technology, real estate, media & entertainment, financial services, agriculture, retail, fashion and the service industry. I am on the lookout for a builder and leader, innovator and risk taker.
Submission requirements for Africa’s most interesting entrepreneur list
- Citizen of one of the 54 African countries with their business based in an Africa
- Entrepreneur and leader who has built businesses or organizations with at least 7 employees.
- Ethical and socially responsible entrepreneur and leader.
To have an idea of the sort of entrepreneurs I am searching for, have a look at the list here.
Entrepreneurs now listed in the African Entrepreneur and Leader List include:
- Akerele-Ogunsiji, the Nigerian Founder / CEO of Rise Networks, a Leading Social Enterprise in Africa, with a deliberate interest in Technology and its relevance to Youth and Education Development across Africa.
- Alloysius Attah, a Ghanaian who leads Farmerline, which works with thousands of small-scale farmers in Ghana. Farmerline aims to increase access to agricultural information, productivity and income small-scale farmers in Ghana.
- Fahad Awadh, a 29-year old entrepreneur who has set up a cashew processing facility in Tanzania to bring international standards and traceability to the cashew nuts.
- Fred Swaniker, a Ghanaian serial entrepreneur and leadership development expert who has launched five organizations that aim at developing leaders, primarily in Africa.
- Gloria Michelle Otieno, CEO/HR consultant at Recours Four Kenya Consultants, Kenya. a fast-growing professional HR services firm in Nairobi, Kenya.
We need to find more entrepreneurs like these.